April 2 2016: The holiday season is just round the corner. Planning your holiday can make all the difference in how it turns out. Gone are the days when we would settle for just any pre designed package offered by travel and tour operators only to end up having a sour experience.
The era of mobile apps and smartphones have given birth to new a traveler demography “The Smart Traveller wants every experience to count. Here are some popular travel sites smart travelers visit to plan a trip just the way they want
1. Travel Triangle: Plan your summer holiday by talking to multiple travel agents and get the best plan designed as per your requirements. The travel agents are available 24*7 and you can get the alterations done in your package anytime you want. Link: http://traveltriangle.com/
2. iTraveller: You can organize and book any place for your holiday both within and outside India on this site. It also provides you the option to customize your trip according to your needs and also avail some exciting range of discounts. Link: http://itraveller.com/
3. Trip Advisor: Search for your destination, and the site will return a detailed list of hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals and other lodging options. You can filter the results to find which hotels are best for value, families, business, romance or luxury. Link: https://www.tripadvisor.in/
4. BedandBreakfast.com: It lists extensive details on even the tiniest inns and, after you provide your e-mail address, sends you promotional codes and "hot deals" in your desired location. You can also search for specific amenities, such as a hot tub and fireplace, or find out whether your hotel is pet-friendly or not. Link: http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/
5. Tirun Travel Marketing: Tirung is the exclusive India Representative for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. with a portfolio of 3 of its cruise brands including Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. Link: http://www.tirun.com/