Bangalore, October 19, 2015: Leading global travel industry technology provider – Sabre -- is launching its award-winning* mobile travel management solution, TripCase, in four more Asian languages - simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
The aim is to connect more travellers across North Asia with their travel agencies and suppliers via the trusted app, accessible on iOS and Android devices.
Sabre’s Corporate Travel Practices Survey run in Asia Pacific earlier this year also confirmed the increased potential for TripCase. Most of the 108 corporate travel agency brands polled have clients deploying apps now, with a further 18 percent intending to follow.
“TripCase is about traveller engagement,” said Roshan Mendis, senior vice president for Sabre Travel Network Asia Pacific. “Used to manage over 30 million trips last year, it is trusted and robust, with a track record of increasing travel policy compliance. Local language versions of TripCase are therefore ideal for this region’s competitive markets, where quality, real-time information needs to be delivered to the small screen. These four new launches open up some of our biggest mobile markets, while helping our vital travel agents to compete and win.”
With TripCase, travellers can:
• Access flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and car reservations in one streamlined itinerary
• Stay on top of flight details with notifications sent to their phone, tablet or smartwatch if anything changes
• See reservations made through over 110,000 TripCase agency and airline affiliates automatically added to their account
• Share their itinerary with others who need to stay updated
• Access seat maps, alternate flights schedules, weather and other tools to guide them through their trip
• Get an Uber ride to their next location in seconds
• Add the places they want to remember with one click, using FourSquare integrations
• Access a ‘Tripfeed’ to view relevant messages, such as airline check-in options or corporate policy reminders