SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, September 22, 2023: Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, has announced the general availability of Acronis Advanced Automation.
This helps Managed Service Providers transition from simple break-fix services to cloud-centric, subscription-based services that require a new approach to billing and contract management.
Complexity is a common challenge for MSPs, driven by the numerous business initiatives focused on innovating their products, delivery models, and value-added services. Acronis Advanced Automation is a solution for small and midsize MSPs worldwide who want to simplify and streamline their business operations. With centralized control and management of services, complete time tracking and staff utilization capabilities, and automated, consumption-based billing, Acronis empowers MSPs to gain full visibility of their contracts, delivery, tickets, and work items — maximizing revenue and improving client trust.
Advanced Automation offers MSPs robust capabilities to fuel business growth, including error-free invoices and billing, an integrated service desk, automated time tracking, and support for subscription-based services. These capabilities enable:
· Increased efficiency: Advanced Automation helps MSPs streamline workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and reduce manual effort, allowing for a greater focus on high-value activities.
· Reduced friction in business operations: Advanced Automation simplifies support for subscription-based services.
· Improved productivity: Advanced Automation provides a single platform for managing customer data, tickets, projects, and billing, so MSPs can save time and effort to ultimately deliver faster, more effective services.
· Enhanced customer and employee satisfaction: Advanced Automation helps MSPs better manage customer interactions, and improve communication and responsiveness, leading to an increase in customer satisfaction.
· Greater profitability: Advanced Automation automates processes and reduces manual efforts, which allows MSPs to improve their operational efficiency and profitability.