Bangkok, October 28 2022: Infocomm Southeast Asia returns this year after its successful debut in 2019. Post-Covid, it is back as an in-person show, from November 2 to 4 at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
InfoComm Southeast Asia is the region’s premier Professional AudioVisual (Pro-AV) and Transformative Technology tradeshow, featuring trailblazing international and local solution providers. Powerful solutions on show and insightful learning sessions cater to a spectrum of industries, including the government sectors of transportation, public security and defense, education, healthcare, hospitality, retail, and others.
The Show specially caters to AV industry players as well as embedded technology decision-makers and business end-users. For these stakeholders who are serious about transforming their organization and growing their business in and beyond the post-pandemic landscape, this is a show not to be missed.
"After the 2-year hiatus due to the global pandemic, InfoComm Southeast Asia is happy to once again bring together Pro-AV technology providers and business users; technology experts, industry leaders and open minds ready to learn,” said Richard Tan, Executive Director of InfoCommAsia. “Much has changed in terms of available tech-enhanced solutions and marketplace needs and trends. So, besides the opportunity for all stakeholders to reconnect face-to-face, InfoComm Southeast Asia 2022 is going to be an exciting space for visitors and delegates as they get up close and personal with exhibitors and experts – the drivers of tomorrow's technology and solutions. The Show is the place to seek out the most advanced Pro-AV ideas to-date, to create and deliver an exceptional customer experience in an increasingly hybrid world.”
More than 130 exhibiting companies from over 20 participating countries will gather under one roof to showcase their innovations for the post-pandemic marketplace. These include brands like Epson, Lenovo, Microsoft, Panasonic, Philips, and more. Visitors can expect to see:
- Large screen, projection mapping, AR/VR solutions for live events, museums, education and simulation training
- Security, flood and surveillance monitoring systems for network operations centers
- Control and automation solutions for smart city management
- Room automation and centralized systems for smart homes and offices
- Collaborative conferencing systems for in-person and hybrid meetings
- Smart classrooms
- Digital signage and display solutions for advertising and information
- Virtual and hybrid learning solutions
… and more
To enhance show experience for visitors, InfoComm Southeast Asia has introduced facilitative tools on the Show website. These tools will allow solution-seekers to identify exhibitors that have those solutions, and connect with them.
- An intuitive business matching system instantaneously presents visitors with a list of exhibitors, based on their industry and the solutions they seek.
- vBooth gives every exhibitor a dedicated page online, where visitors can explore the exhibitor’s solutions via multimedia presentations. Information will include the exhibitor’s range of solutions as well as products and solutions being presented at the Show.
- Business card drop facility lets visitors leave their details for callback by exhibitors, and appointment scheduler allows visitors to pre-arrange meet-ups with exhibitors at the Show.
Visitors can register to visit the Show at www.infocomm-sea.com. Admission is free.