Bangalore, June 14, 2014: Indian IT services leader, TCS has created an app that allows football fans to track the mood and thoughts of fellow fans from around the world about teams, players and key events, aggregated in real-time.
TCS SocialSoccer, aims to give football fans a truly immersive social experience through their smartphones or tablets.
Using sophisticated algorithms, TCS SocialSoccer aggregates real-time analysis of all matches from based on Twitter data, tracking sentiment and key talking points from pundits, footballers and fans from across the globe. It allows users to follow all games and monitor the performance of their team and favourite players. The app is fully interactive, enabling fans to interact with other supporters, identify the biggest talking points from specific matches and monitor sentiment around their favourite teams or players.
Key features of the app include:
- Pre- and post-match analysis of all games during the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Real-time analytics of Twitter buzz and trends during matches
- The ability to follow your favourite teams and get up-to-date stats on the app’s home screen
- Location-based sentiment analysis – find out which geographies teams & players are getting their support from
- Compare online conversations around every team and player
- Schedules, scores and key moments of every game
Link to iOS App Store here
Link to Android store here