Singapore, March 26 2017: “Big data and analytics-related services continue to gain traction among local businesses, with the Asia Pacific excluding Japan market expected to grow from $3.8 billion to $7 billion in 2019 at a 16.3% annually finds IDC.
The upcoming Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2017 in Singapore ( April 20-21) draws together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and big data analytics solution providers to present to you the latest key trends and development in monetising internal and external big data. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by telecoms operators on their experience in implemeting big data strategy in their businesses.
- Telco Transformation: Exploring the Role of Data Analytics in the IoT Ecosystem – and Beyond!Operator Keynote Address – Digital Transformation – A Network and Culture Shift
- Enhancing Your Customers’ Experience through Big Data Analytics
- Operator Case Study - Understand the Needs of your Customer to Ensure you Maximise Revenue through Big Data: Do’s and Dont’s for Becoming a Data-driven Organisation
- Monetizing Broadband Data
- Age of Robotic Data Scientist
- How Behavioral Analytics Can Protect Your Most Valuable Asset - Customer Data?
- Operator Case Study - Turning “Interesting Data” into Valuable Insights - Re-thinking the Way We Work
- Creating A First Class Data Analytics Team
- What Makes Data Valuable for Digitizing Customer Support with Machine Learning?
- Stepping Out into the World of Digital Advertising to Support your Data Monetisation Strategy
- Operator Case Study – Driving Improvements in Your Customer Service Through Customer Analytics
- Moving from Thought to Action: Instilling A Data Driven Culture
Keynote speakers and panelists include: Amrish Kacker, Partner, Analysys Mason, Singapore, Kamlesh Patel, CEO, CellOS Software, Australia, Udit Bajpayi, CTO (North), Reliance Jio Infocom, India and Amit Panda, Head of Customer Analytics & Bid Data, XL Axiata, Indonesia
For more information, please visit event website