New Delhi April 9, 2014: The 2nd India Smart Grid Summit (ISGS2014), comes to the Indian capital later this month, bringing together decision makers and energy experts focussing on how to build a strong and reliable India smart grid, improving efficiencies of launching and operating in projects and smart grid standardization.
With the motto of “Explore the Potentials of India Smart Grid”, the event will cover:
- Smart grid policy and regulatory issues in India
- Scope of smart grid and smart meter in 12th five year plan
- Vision, Components and Roadmap of Smart Grid in India
- Smart Grid India: Why and How
- Advanced ICT in India to enable the Smart Grid
- Smart Grids and Smart Metering Projects in India
- Metering Deployment in Europe and experience sharing-
- Smart Transmission, Distribution and Grid Optimization
- Smart T&D and Loss reduction technology
- Application of Smart Grid Technology Renewable Energy, Micro Grid and EV
It is organized by China Decision Markers Consultancy, co-organized by GSGF, SEEM, WADE, ESNA and IPPF.