Singapore, February 10, 2014 – Social media, big data analytics, OTT, multi-platform screening and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) -- cited in various industry reports as some of the key trends to watch in 2014 -- will also figure prominently at this year's triple expo showcase: CommunicAsia2014, EnterpriseIT2014 and BroadcastAsia2014.
These trends are fuelled by a steep increase in consumption of data and entertainment on mobile devices, with mobile data traffic in Asia Pacific expected to exceed the rest of the world by 2017 . End-users now seek reliable and seamless services on the go; and the industry is responding with a proliferation of cutting-edge solutions such as business analytics, cloud services, social TV, and second/multi screens that help consumers stay connected in an evolving digital world.
Says Victor Wong, Project Director of Communication Events, Singapore Exhibition Services: “As the dominance of mobility proliferates in every aspect of our lives, businesses in Asia need to be agile and flexible to reach out to the always-connected consumer, while maintaining a competitive edge in the market. Our comprehensive showcase of the latest products and solutions including connected devices, multi-screen broadcasting, satellite mobility applications and ultra HD, across CommunicAsia, EnterpriseIT and BroadcastAsia will enable companies to explore sustainable business models to remain competitive and current."
The three showcases will be held between June 17 and 14 2014 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
CommunicAsia2014 together with EnterpriseIT2014 will include three new thematic clusters – NXT Cities, NXT Enterprises and NXT Connected Services:
• NXT Cities - focuses on technologies that enable the progression towards a truly connected city
• NXT Enterprises - spotlight on services that are designed to improve business operations, including business analytics and cloud services
• NXT Connected Services - demonstrates the enormous potential for a personalised experience to stay connected at anytime, anywhere with any devices
As part of CommunicAsia2014, SatComm2014 will return to provide a strategic base for the global satellite community to showcase the latest satellite communications and turnkey solutions that meets the critical needs of Asia's entire mobile ecosystem. Confirmed exhibitors include APT Satellite, Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS), Asia Satellite Telecommunications (AsiaSat), China Satellite Communications, Inmarsat, Intelsat, MEASAT, SES and THAICOM.
BroadcastAsia2014 will feature the hottest state-of-the-art technologies and solutions from acquisition to production to delivery that will enhance the multi-screen experience for users ‘on the go’. Key highlights include:
- Sportscasting - featuring latest technological leaps related to sportscasting, from acquisition to production to delivery
- ProfessionalAudioTechnology - an international showcase for professional audio equipment, services and technology
- Cinematography / Film / Production Zone - a one-stop venue for the showcase of ground-breaking motion picture production tools and software.
Indian exhibitors can be expected to be present in significant numbers at these events. We will update you with the details, as they become available. IndiaTechOnline is an online media partner of CommunicAsia 2014