Bangalore, December 6, 2012: Fujitsu is the latest to go the hybrid way – targeting those who want the best of both worlds – the keyboard-less touchability of the tablet and the PC-like functionality of the notebook.
The STYLISTIC Q702 hybrid is basically a tablet, with an attachable full-size notebook keyboard with additional battery power, so that one can go into extended notebook mode
It comes with optional embedded support for 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile data and is protected by a lightweight but durable magnesium shell. Without the keyboard, the hybrid tablet weighs just 850g.
For professional users, the Q702 has security features including a biometric fingerprint sensor, Computrace support, HDD and BIOS password protection, embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Intel Anti-Theft Technology, and a 3rd Generation Intel Core i3 or i5 processor with optional Intel vPr technology.
Features in detail
· Keyboard docking station featuring a 4-cell battery and expansion ports including LAN (RJ-45) and external display support (VGA)
· LED backlit IPS anti-glare 11.6-inch HD dual digitizer multi-touch display optimized for both pen and touch input
· USB 2.0 and 3.0, HDMI, SD/SDHC expansion ports on the tablet
· Optional 3G/UMTS or 4G/LTE mobile broadband support (support may vary by region)
· Accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, and ambient light sensors all contributing to a fluid computing experience
· Front-facing and rear-facing webcams with complementing dual microphones for video conferencing
· Up to 256GB (non-FDE) and 128GB (Full Disk Encryption)
· Intel HD Graphics 4000
· Onboard 4GB DDR3
The STYLISTIC Q702 is available for Rs. 69000 plus taxes.