September 3 2015: Coursera team and their university partners have announced over 30 new courses as part of a comprehensive selection of Specializations in business, computer science, and data science. These specializations are available on Coursera’s platform starting 15th of September, 2015.
Each Specialization is a series of courses taught by world-renowned faculty.
Some interesting ones include:
· iOS Development for Creative Entrepreneurs, University of California, Irvine
· Internet of Things, University of California, San Diego
· Big Data, University of California, San Diego
· Business Analytics, University of Pennsylvania
· Inspirational Leadership: Leading with Sense, HEC Paris
· Social Media Marketing, Northwestern University
Full list of and links to new courses here