Bangalore, February 24 2015: A new healthcare app, Lybrate,promises to help Indians access the best available league of good doctors, ready to give their medical advice. Patients get such suggestions right from the comfort of their home using their smartphones. Patients can seek multiple opinions by posting a problem to thousands of doctors available on Lybrate’s open platform. They can choose a doctor of their choice and initiate private discussion.
The Private Discussion is as simple and familiar as Whatsapp where patients can share medical reports, treatment history, previous medications with a single click . Doctors can save time, enhance practice effortlessly and offer treatment to patients who cannot visit them in person. They don’t have to give up on their consultation fee as patients can pay their consultation fee through easy payment options. This 'Mobile First' platform, assures health care on fingertips, accessible to all.
- Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
- Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
- Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
- Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. - You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
- Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
- Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
- Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
- Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. - - - Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
Link to Android app
Link to iOS appLybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com