Bangalore, February 9 2018: Ridlr is a public transport ticketing and commuting app that’s making life a bit easier in major Indian metros. The latest addition works for the Mumbai Metro ( Reliance) system. It also works in Mumbai BEST Mumbai bus tickets, NMMT AC bus tickets, MBMT bus tickets on select routes as well as recharging your BEST pass and Mumbai metro smart card.
The daily ridership of Mumbai metro is around 4,00,000 resulting in long queues. To counter this hassle, Ridlr has introduced a new feature which enables metro users to buy tickets even before entering the metro station. Metro users can buy metro tickets, trip pass and event recharge smart cards. Use of Ridlr app saves the users from the waiting in a queue and quickens the process of catching a metro and reaching the destination.
How to buy a Mumbai metro ticket?
1. Go to the home screen of Mumbai city 2. Tap on the Reliance Metro icon on the home screen 3. Click the QR ticket icon 4. Enter the details of origin and destination, number of passengers and type of journey (single or return) 5. Click on 'Proceed to Pay' icon and pay for your trip by using Amazon Pay wallet
How to recharge a metro card 1. Go to the home screen of Mumbai city 2. Tap on the Reliance Metro icon on the home screen 3. Click the metro card recharge 4. Enter the metro card number and the recharge 5. Click on 'Recharge Now' icon and pay for your trip by using Amazon Pay wallet
Also: A metro trip pass enables a metro user to buy tickets for 45 trips with 30-day validity between any two particular stations. Every trip will have a unique QR code which is valid until the end of the day. The QR code has to be scanned at the entry and exit gates.
How can you purchase the metro trip pass 1. Go to the home screen of Mumbai city 2. Tap on the Reliance Metro icon on the home screen 3. Click the metro trip pass 4. Enter the details of origin and destination and you will receive get to know the total pass price for 45 trips 5. Click on 'Proceed to Pay' icon and pay for your metro trip pass by using Amazon Pay wallet
Store vale pass is a metro wallet for the users from which the actual fare of the journey gets deducted. The store vale pass can be recharged with a minimum amount of Rs. 100 to a maximum amount of Rs. 3000.
Other cities and systems: Ridlr can be used for the following public transport systems. Mumbai permits full services as detailed above but in other cities for real time traffic and tijme tables but not (yet) for ticket buying
1. Mumbai (BEST, TMT, NMMT, KDMT, MBMT, Local train( Western, Harbour, Trans Harbour Railway), Diva Roha Train, Mumbai Metro, Monorail)
2. Bangalore (BMTC, Bangalore Metro)
3. Delhi (DTC, Delhi Metro, Rapid Metro)
4. Kolkata (CSTC, CTC, WBSTC, Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Eastern and South Eastern Railway)
5. Chennai (Southern Railways, MTC Bus)
6. Hyderabad (APSRTC, South Central Railway)
7. Chandigarh (CTU)
8. Jaipur (JCTSL)
9. Pune (PMPML, Local Train)
10. Ahmedabad (AMTS, Janmarg BRTS)
11. Bhopal (BRTS)
12. Bhubaneswar (BPTSL, Dream Team Sahara (DTS))
13. Bhavnagar (VITCOS)
14. Indore (Indore BRTS, Atal Indore City Transport Services Limited (ICTSL))
15. Bellary (North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation)
16. Vijaywada (APSRTC)
17. Ludhiana (Ludhiana City Bus Services)
18. Vadodara (Vinayak City Bus)
19. Nagpur (NMPL under Nagpur Municipal Corporation)