Singapore, February 9 2015: India based telecom operators Airtel and Aircel as well as global providers with an Indian presence like Vodafone and Axiata ( as part of Idea Cellular) will share their learnings at the "Monetising Big Data in Telecoms World Summit 2015" being held on April 20-21 2015 in Singapore.
They will be joined by other regional players including Bedigital, Celcom, Digi, Globe Telecom, Indosat, StarHub and True Corporation.
The conference will draw together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystem of telecommunications industry and big data analytics solution providers to present the latest key issues in monetising internal and external big data. .
Key issues to be addressed at this conference include:
- Building a Secure Data Center Infrastructure in Asia
- How to Gain Competitive Advantage and Drive Brand Loyalty, Ensuring Customer Privacy?
- Creating Real Time, Data Based Platform to Improve Customer Experience with Analytics
- How to effectively extract actionable insights from Unusual Large Sets Data.
- Leveraging Untapped Internet Activity Data and Proactive Communications to Turn Subscribers into Fans.
- Predictive Churn and Customer Behaviour Analysis
- How Mobile Operators Can Drive Customer Experience Management Strategies Based Upon Big Data Analysis?
Confirmed speakers include: Rishi Jain, Head for Product Analytics & Pricing, Aircel, India; Rahul Gandhi, GM & Head – High Value Customer Experience and Post-Paid Inbound Operations, Bharti Airtel, India; Rohit Kanwar, Head of Customer Management & Big Data Analytics, Bedigital, Indonesiaand Dr Suresh Ramasamy, Principal Consultant-Technology Strategy, DiGi, Malaysia.
Link to summit website