Singapore, April 3 2019:CEM solutions market leaders, ServiceNow & Nokia, will be sharing innovative CEM solutions for telecoms operators at Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2019 which will take place from 25 to 26 April 2019 in Singapore.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. For more information, visit: www.servicenow.com.
|Nokia - We create the technology to connect the world. We develop and deliver the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Our customers include communications service providers whose combined networks support 5.7 billion subscriptions, as well as enterprises in the private and public sector that use our network portfolio to increase productivity and enrich lives.
Other companies showcasing their products and services at this event are: Maplewave (www.maplewave.com), Nuance Communications (www.nuance.com); SAP (www.sap.com), Informatica (www.informatica.com), Lynx Analytics (www.lynxanalytics.com) & LogMeIn (www.logmein.com).
Key issues will be addressed in depth with Real World Case Studies. They include:
- Deliver the Next Generation Digital Customer Experience Enabled by Connected Intelligence
- Are You Ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Driving A Seamless Customer-Centric CEM
- Building A 360-Degree Customer Profile
- Operator Case Study - Why Omni-Digital is a Key Differentiator for Outstanding Customer Experience?
- Operator Case Study – A Case Study on Customer Experience Strategy and Implementation at The Largest Telco (Telkom Indonesia) in the Region
- Operator Case Study – Embracing Customer Experience Innovation
More details here