Bangalore February 13, 2019: The global economy is 80% a ‘service’ economy today.
However, without a strong service delivery strategy, it's easy to over-promise and under-deliver. Many organizations lack the ability to react quickly to incidents that impact service delivery, leading to time delays, cost overruns, and failure to meet customer expectations.
The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI V2.0 for Services from the CMMI Institute, is the latest collection of proven best practices in this direction. “The CMMI suite of models have been the “Gold standard” in best practices for improving product development or services organizations. The newly redesigned V2.0 of the model was recently released in Dec. 2018, and includes several key features
- Focus on business performance improvement.
- Easy to read and understand, optimized model content
- Modern and state-of-the-art industry practices like Agile., Security are integrated
- Provide a more reliable and affordable benchmarking /appraisal metho
- Redesigned training including virtual and in-person options” said, Kris Puthucode,
“We already work with several companies in India., such as Altran Aerospace, Infinite Computer Solutions, among others, using the CMMI-SVC for improvement and benchmarking and are excited to help them transition to the new model with the added benefits” says Kris Puthucode. CEO of SQC India.