November 30 2018: The International Law Event Management Company, Events 4 Sure successfully concluded its 45th Global Legal and Global GDPR Confex in Francisco, California, recently in association with Tkter, a webinar platform.
The event brought together 200 to 300 In-house Counsels, Law Firm Partners, Law Tech Professionals, Tech Vendors and Selected Service Providers in this mega-event |
The day-long conference saw an active participation of the legal tech experts, industry leaders and influencers, who discussed and deliberated upon various aspects of building a smart and sustainable business model for the law industry. The trending topics were discussed at length through the keynote sessions, roundtables, case studies, presentations and the panel discussions, during the event. The event was attended by the forerunners of each industry segment- Microsoft, Google, OneTrust, DocEX, Univate Business Solutions, DataGrail, Modus, Exigent, Cisco, PayPal, and many more.
Some of the major topics of discussions in the event were:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Blockchain Technology
- GDPR: Compliance or Penalty?
- Data Privacy Obligations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Automation in the Law & Legal Practices
- Becoming GDPR Compliant- Challenges to the US Legal Industry
- Opportunities and Security of eDiscovery in the Cloud.
- Digital Forensics: Challenges in the Global Legal Industry.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation – A Compliance Guide, etc.
Events 4 Sure is coming up with its next event - The 46th Global IP & Legal Confex and Global GDPR Confex, Singapore, 21st February 2019.