Mumbai, November 1 2012: DisneyUTV’s first ever multiplatform multiplayer cricket game – ‘Cricket Fever Challenge’ -- has been launched in India in multiple versions -- for Android and Apple ( iOS) devices and online at Facebook. And in a first, Cricket Fever Challenge allows the gamer’s profile to be stored on the cloud server which means you can take a break and time and pick up where you left off no matter what device you are playing on
Once logged into the game through smartphone or Facebook, the gamer starts a match by selecting a friend. The objective of the game is to hit maximum runs in one over (6 balls) to set a challenge for their opponent to beat. The aim is to win as many challenges as possible to stay at top of the leaderboard and to move to new skill levels.
• New Multiplayer Mode: Player can participate for the first time in multiplayer challenges through Facebook friends and other players.
• Player Profile Card: Player can track their progress via unique Player Profile card also known as gamer card.
• Accessibility: Dynamic UI Design which is accessible and easy to get into the game.
• Competition: Compete among friends and other players on new Leader board mechanism
• Unique Gameplay: Real simulation of cricket using new real time physics and many motion capture animations which makes the player feel as if they were batting at the crease
• Features: Unique Swipe based controls for "Batting" allowing the player to hit the ball in any direction.
• Cameras: TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience!
Links to play: Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiagames.cricketfeverchallenge&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pbmRpYWdhbWVzLmNyaWNrZXRmZXZlcmNoYWxsZW5nZSJd