Custom Search
 



 
 
Tutor on call!

A Bangalore startup  offers  school kids mobile tutoring -- in atomic doses.

Bangalore, August 2 2016: Remember the revolution that the shampoo sachet wrought in India in an earlier era.   Why buy a big bottle when all you wanted was enough for one bath?   Two Bangalore technopreneurs, Jayadev Gopalakrishnan and Gokul Janga,   have applied the same principal  to  high school tutoring in the science subjects:   Your child  may not need   costly coaching for  a full subject -- jut some help in some tough portions.    
All the student needs to do,  is download the HashLearn  app,   on a phone,  from Google Play,  select the topic ( class 8-12, Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or  entrance tests like NEET, CET etc) and request connection to a tutor.  A qualified  teacher  (  usually an IIT or BITS or AIIMS grad)   will be on the line within  90 seconds and you can pose your problem... sending images of your work  if required.   The tutor will solve your problem in an interactive session that typically lasts  up to 20 minutes.  An amount of Rs 30 is deducted by your  service provider -- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Aircel or Tata -- as payment.
Says  CEO Jayadev:  "HashLearn  addresses a universal problem among students - that of wanting personalized attention and authentic help, right at that moment - whether from a big city or small town. Only 20% of the tutoring market in India is organized. The other   80%   needs access to high-quality tutoring too and is not able to get it owing to cost or location constraints."
If you want to ensure unlimited access to tutors across subjects for a month, HashLearn charges Rs 333 per month -- appropriately called the Infinity option.




    


Post Your Comments Now
       
  Name  
  Email  
  Comment  
     
     
       
       
     
Tutor on call!
by 10thexampage on December  26,  2018
  "Promoting education online is very helpful now a days. Simultaneously Solving Questions Online @10thExampage will improve the student fast learning ability."