Bangalore, India: February 18, 2013: The India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) has announced the Technovation Awards for to “Celebrate excellence in Electronics Systems Design and Manufacturing, by recognizing honouring professionals and organizations from industry and academia.
“This year too we have been able to identify industry leaders, academicians and young technocrats for their achievements in electronics & semiconductor and reward them. We hope we would be able to leverage their knowledge, experience and expertise to make India a true global leader in electronics,” said Mr. Sanjeev Keskar, Vice Chairman, India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA), speaking at the awards ceremony.
Winners of the Technovation 2012 Awards:
ISA Technovation Sarabhai Award.
· Ajai Chowdhry, Founder HCL
· Sanjay Nayak, CEO and Managing Director, Tejas Networks Limited
Best Electronics Manufacturing Company
· Centum Electronics Limited
Most Promising Startup Company
· Nanosniff Technologies Private Limited
Most Innovative Product
· Lanco Solar Energy Private Limited
· Tejas Networks Limited
· Greentronics Design Labs India Private Limited
· S.V. Raghavan, Scientific Secretary, Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India
· Pallab Dasgupta, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
· Sajal Dhara, PhD Thesis, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
· R. Prasanna – Master Design Engineer, Texas Instruments, Bangalore